Meme-generator.org policy is to remove all images that violate copyright laws. Please Contact Us to request that alleged copyright infringement content be removed or to assign proper credit, by following the guidelines below: “How to make a Copyright Complaint”.
All images found on this website, except meme images, are believed to be “public domain” materials or “free for use and modification” images. The meme images on this website, created and posted by our users, are believed to be their original work. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and use reasonable endeavours to check copyright restrictions on content created on or uploaded to this web site.
All images displayed on this site are copyrighted to their respective owners.
If you have any other concerns regarding content on this website: if you object to a image/meme published on our site or spot an image/meme that isn’t created in accordance with this website Terms - please contact us on email@example.com or through our Contact page and provide us with the detailed information about disputable content (the image/meme title or URL) and your cause for concern. Logged in users have an option-link to report a meme.
All content on this website not submitted/created by users or sourced from public sites is copyright by meme-generator.org. Please contact us if you require permission to reproduce our copyright works.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. No association with any real company, organization, product, person or event is intended or should be inferred from the content.
if you believe that your trademark is being infringed upon, please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your cause for concern. We will address the issue immediately.
Permission: Only your personal use of our copyright materials is permitted, which means that you may access, download, or print such materials for your personal use only. Commercial use of any sort is expressly prohibited. You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this site or any site accessible through this site. Any requests for our permission to publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, or otherwise use any materials contained in the web site should be directed to mail: email@example.com.
How to make a Copyright Complaint
To make a complaint of breach of copyright, we need the following information from you:
- Identify the copyright work by URL or other description. If we are unable to determine which image/meme you are referring to, we cannot consider your complaint.
- Let us know where you found the image/meme on our website so that we can check the source quickly and easily.
- Give us your best contact details. We will need to verify your complaint. If we cannot contact you, we cannot consider your complaint.
- Include this statement in your complaint: ‘I believe that use of the image/s described in this complaint as allegedly infringing copyright is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.’
- Include the following statement in your complaint: ‘I understand the penalties for perjury (making false statements) and swear that the information in this complaint is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of an exclusive right that is alleged to have been infringed.’
- Either sign the complaint in your own handwriting, or attach a verifiable digital signature.
- Scan and send the complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Copyright Infringement’.
- We may respond to these notices by removing or disabling access to material claimed to infringe copyright. If we remove content in response to a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to verify the source of the content.
If such investigations confirm that the material complained about does not infringe copyright, we will notify you. You will then have 14 days to file legal proceedings, otherwise we will restore the complained about images to our website for public access.
Notices of alleged infringement that we act upon will be kept on file and may be made available to the public or sent to third parties who may make it available to the public. Your complaint is not private or confidential.
Any person found to misrepresent a claim regarding the infringing material may become liable to us for any damages resulting from the improper removal of the material. Please be clear on your rights before making a complaint.
Last Updated: September 2015